The team at Seggr spends a lot of time talking to key influencers at the nexus between technology and business from around the world.
From our unique position, we use our pattern recognition skills to detect and track emergent trends. As we move into the season of giving we wanted to share with you what we see as our Top Eight focus points for 2010:
1. Influence emerges as the universal currency.
2. Personal privacy gets redefined by forces like locational tagging and the intention web.
3. More mobile social business, more game mechanics.
4. Exclusive, velvet rope social networks emerge from the shadows.
5. Augmented Reality begins to move beyond its cool cache and provide real value.
6. Digital curation takes social deep and narrow: laser focusing the firehose.
7. Enterprise speeds up: brands unshackle themselves from ad agencies and get proactive in real time, through microtargeting and deeper, contextual engagement.
8. Social media monitoring standardizes and commoditizes through the emergence of dominant, open platforms and become actionable.
[Picture courtesy of tomhide]