At EXOscalr we want to support the next generation of entrepreneurs and are offering a limited number of slots for early stage entrepreneurs to work with us.
As part of our support, we will significantly reduce our rates for one on one coaching with entrepreneurs and will also work with peer groups made up of a maximum of 3 synergistic entrepreneurs.
To qualify your current business must be pre-Series A funding. You could be anywhere on the spectrum between exiting your current role to do a start up through to being close to raising your Series A venture capital round. Our logic is that Series A is enough of an inflection point for us to have a full business conversation that doesn’t necessarily require EXOscalr subsidising you by reducing our fees.
EXOscalr is a strategy, growth and wisdom coaching company. We help CEOs and their teams deal with the internal entrepreneurship rollercoaster, supporting the growth they need to exponentially improve their performance and their life.
Ping firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the opportunity to work with us.
EXOscalr is entering a new phase of growth and we are excited to be seeking a VP of Business Development & Growth.
Details of the role are below.
Serious enquiries (including resume and covering letter) can be addressed to our CEO, Rand Leeb-du Toit at email@example.com.
Please no recruitment companies, or lead generation service providers.
We are looking for a senior business development professional for a Vice President role. The person will be responsible for sourcing and closing coaching and advisory clients, with a particular focus on the roles of CEO and Chief Digital Officer. You need not be based in any specific geographical location, however we are seeking a Silicon Valley-style Get Stuff Done mentality.
– Generate revenue by selling EXOscalr’s coaching and advisory services
– Develop a sales strategy designed to achieve set revenue targets
– Build and maintain relationships with corporate executives in CEO and Chief Digital Officer roles across a range of industry sectors, company sizes and geographies
– Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified prospects
– Book consistent prospect meetings and follow up until clients are closed
– Develop a working knowledge of the issues CEOs and Chief Digital Officers face
– Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to effectively articulate the EXOscalr value proposition
– Provide client/prospect feedback.
– 10+ years of sales experience to senior executives, ideally selling six figure coaching and advisory packages
– Hunter, with a get stuff done mentality, able to be autonomous and generate significant new business
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, both verbally and textually
– Broad based knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management
– Mature communicator capable of handling high-profile clients
– Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere
– A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
– Prepared to back themselves.
We are geographically agnostic and so you may be based anywhere on the planet provided you have excellent Internet connectivity and have a Silicon Valley-style Get Stuff Done mentality.
Professional Training and Coaching, Management Consulting, Venture Capital & Private Equity
Sales, Business Development, Growth
We empower leaders to be fierce with themselves, in their relationships and in their business particularly around disruptive innovation, growth and making a difference.
So much of what you say, do and feel is layered over by the bullshit narrative we make up about yourself.
It is high time you break free and let your authentic self shine through.
This guided meditation may help:
Your dreams are too big to be handled flippantly.
Your bar is out of reach to all but the most determined fingers.
You don’t want to be average, good enough or ok. You don’t want better.
You want best.
But pain precedes potential. It hurts to be great.
So rip away your comfort zones.
Open yourself up to being criticised, ridiculed and sucker punched.
Be your fiercest self yet.
And unleash your potential.