EXOscalr is entering a new phase of growth and we are excited to be seeking a VP of Business Development & Growth.
Details of the role are below.
Serious enquiries (including resume and covering letter) can be addressed to our CEO, Rand Leeb-du Toit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please no recruitment companies, or lead generation service providers.
We are looking for a senior business development professional for a Vice President role. The person will be responsible for sourcing and closing coaching and advisory clients, with a particular focus on the roles of CEO and Chief Digital Officer. You need not be based in any specific geographical location, however we are seeking a Silicon Valley-style Get Stuff Done mentality.
– Generate revenue by selling EXOscalr’s coaching and advisory services
– Develop a sales strategy designed to achieve set revenue targets
– Build and maintain relationships with corporate executives in CEO and Chief Digital Officer roles across a range of industry sectors, company sizes and geographies
– Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified prospects
– Book consistent prospect meetings and follow up until clients are closed
– Develop a working knowledge of the issues CEOs and Chief Digital Officers face
– Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to effectively articulate the EXOscalr value proposition
– Provide client/prospect feedback.
– 10+ years of sales experience to senior executives, ideally selling six figure coaching and advisory packages
– Hunter, with a get stuff done mentality, able to be autonomous and generate significant new business
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, both verbally and textually
– Broad based knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management
– Mature communicator capable of handling high-profile clients
– Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere
– A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
– Prepared to back themselves.
We are geographically agnostic and so you may be based anywhere on the planet provided you have excellent Internet connectivity and have a Silicon Valley-style Get Stuff Done mentality.
Professional Training and Coaching, Management Consulting, Venture Capital & Private Equity
Sales, Business Development, Growth
We empower leaders to be fierce with themselves, in their relationships and in their business particularly around disruptive innovation, growth and making a difference.