Being an entrepreneur can be tough. You are faced with a myriad decisions a day and sometimes there doesn’t appear to be a right or wrong answer. Either way you’ve got to make choices, weigh up variables and do so at lightning speed.
Faced with such an environment, your best friend is a code that you can parse decisions against, a code that will not give you a clear answer, but will help lighten your load in deciding which path you should take.
I’ve taken my years of experience within the entrepreneurial environment and crystallised an Entrepreneurs Code that you can use.
THE ENTREPRENEURS CODE
1. Walk right: “honors and rewards fall to those who show good qualities in action”, Aristotle
2. Get stuff done: what you do defines you, not what you say
3. Aim high: there are no guarantees, only chances – take them
4. Be compassionate: create value with meaning
5. Plan ahead: “expect nothing, be prepared for everything”, Samurai saying
6. Act with force and speed: “proceed as though the limits of your abilities do no exist”, de Chardin.
I am sure you can expand on this code and I would indeed love to hear your thoughts on what to add.
TOP THREE MANTRAS:
Here are three key mantras for you as you conduct your entrepreneur’s journey and focus on your goal of building a high growth business:
1. Make momentum
2. Positive chaos is healthy
3. High viral co-efficients exponentialise growth.
Enjoy the journey!